Wednesday, January 27, 2010

START AGAIN

So, here goes . . . I decided to start this up on my first day of the new job, but have not had time to formally update. Here we go.

Monday, January 25:
Today I spent . . . zero dollars. First day on the new job = bagels brought in. So I had one for lunch. Parking was free, and then I took the bus home because of the snow. Left my car there overnight rather than risk a fender bender on the horrible streets. Came home and prepared a meal with GROCERIES. WIN!

Tuesday, January 26:
Again spent nothing during the day. But then went out for dinner ($12) and to a cheap movie ($4). Not too bad.

Wednesday, January 27:
Took out $20 from the ATM at work. Because it was an ATM, had fees. Which sucks. But my plan is to take out $20 a week for lunch. The cafeterias can be pretty cheap if you play it right. In future weeks, I will get this money out ahead of time. Just spent $3 on a chai. Needed to get some internet-based stuff done and our internet at home is being a dick. Also paid part of my car insurance payment. Did it on my credit card, but will pay rest off with tax return once it comes, then use remainder of return on credit bills. GET 'R DONE.

No comments: