Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bonus Day: Day 31

Saturday.

Slept in a bit because I had a hard time falling asleep, so I missed all of the Dam to Dam festivities. I also didn't feel like driving downtown because I am low on money and trying to preserve my gas.

Arouond 1 left for a BBQ. Stopped at Target where I picked up chips and beer to donate to the cause. I used my Target card b/c money is so tight . . . I need to keep in mind NOT to go overboard on that thing.

Was outside in the pool at the BBQ all day and got terribly burned.

Went out around 8:30 to a friend's going away party. I drove, and the plan was to leave my car downtown and split a car home. Well, I ended up only having 2.5 drinks and then drinking for the last two hours, so I was able to drive--but I was very stressed out. Just way too long of a day.

Total Expenses: $30 (target) + $12 bar

No comments: