Sunday, June 1, 2008

DAY THIRTY

This day was friday. My last day of cleaning out the old apartment!

Went to work, and then left at noon. I knew otherwise I wouldn't get it all done.

I also gave in to weakness and picked up MCDONALDS for lunch. LAME!!! But I needed something quick and fast so that I could get started with the cleaning. But that will be my challenge for NEXT month!!!

Got done cleaning and then went downtown to pick up my Dam to Dam packet. I wanted to make sure to pick it up and get my shirt, as I paid $30 and now wouldn't be able to run the race--I might as well get my money back.

Came home, cleaned up, then went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner . . . that is the most over-priced place in the world!!! And the menu is WAY TOO BIG--it takes at least 1/2 an hour just to read through it and NARROW IT DOWN. I decided on the fish tacos, and they were actually pretty good (and at $13 one of the least expensive items). I also ordered a mojito, and the fact that no price was listed should have tipped me off that it was way expensive--it was $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I luckily had declined any further drinks or else I would have been BROKE!!! Yikes . . .

Went to the movie, enjoyed it, and didn't spend any other money.

Was invited to go downtown for a drink, but ended up declining after an offer to go to a bar only a mile away from home--then ended up doing neither! Sweatpants and The Soup just sounded so much better . . .

Total Expenses: $30

No comments: